วันพุธที่ 25 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

About House & Home: Green Up Your Thumb

About.com    House & Home
In the Spotlight | More Topics |
  from Diane Schmidt
Growing up we always had a huge vegetable garden that we'd spend almost every waking hour planting, weeding and watering. I never thought I'd take up a hoe again, but I missed the smell of the earth and the taste of fresh veggies that I'd grown myself. So, this year, the garden will be taking over both our front and back yards. I guess this year I'll be spending my entire summer planting, weeding and watering...

 
In the Spotlight
7 Easy to Grow Plants for Beginners
If you're new to gardening, it's a good idea to start with some veggies that are easy to grow. It doesn't mean you can't experiment, it's just good to have something to show for all your efforts and these crops will definitely produce enough to impress everyone at the dinner table.

 
           More Topics
How to Start Plants from Seed
I just finished seeding my cucumbers and they've now taken over our front porch. I might have gone a little overboard, but there's something about planting the first seeds that makes me feel like Spring is truly here.

 
What Herbs Will Grow In The White House Garden?
So there will finally be a vegetable garden at the White House! Now there's no excuse not to start your own. Of course, I'm using the Presidential family as an example of why my husband should concede and allow our garden to spread to the front yard. Maybe now front yard gardening will become the cool thing to do.

 
 
Sponsored Links
 
Best Moves in a Bad Economy
Save & Invest the Right Way
Find out how to beat a bear market, make smart choices, and keep your cool even when the economy is unpredictable.

House & Home Ads
Advertisement
 
 
Visit Related About GuideSites:
Antiques Apartment Living/Rental Architecture
Entertaining Home Buying/Selling Home Repair
Interior Decorating Landscaping  
Search About   

 
Sign up for more free newsletters on favorite topics.

You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About House & Home newsletter as batman8672@GMAIL.COM. If you wish to change or remove your email address, please visit:
http://www.about.com/nl/usgs.htm?nl=househomesl&e=batman8672@GMAIL.COM

About respects your privacy. Our Privacy Policy.

Our Contact Information.
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2008 About, Inc.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: