วันพุธที่ 16 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

About House & Home: Save Money on Holiday Gift Giving

About.com    House & Home
In the Spotlight | More Topics |
  from Diane Schmidt
This year we're spending the holidays with my husband's entire extended family. It'll be nice, I'm sure, however, when I found out that my in-laws don't like the idea of picking names out of a hat to make gift buying a little easier, I panicked. I need all the help I can get to try to stay within budget this year. Help!

 
In the Spotlight
How to Be a Smart Shopper
This handy list is full of great ideas, including how not to feel guilty if you want to re-gift. That means I can now check-off three gift recipients from my list.

 
           More Topics
Frugal Food Gifts
Who doesn't like to receive food? Last year a friend gave me a huge jar of homemade pickles which meant that I thought of her fondly every day along with my lunchtime sandwich.

 
Budget-Priced Home Theater Gadgets
Usually electronics don't have a place on a budget-limited gift giver's list, but these great suggestions make giving new gadgets affordable and fun.

 
 
Sponsored Links
 
Feeling Under the Weather?
Evaluating Your Cold Symptoms
How to tell when a runny nose is just a cold, and when it might be turning into something more serious and require a visit to the doctor. More>

House & Home Ads
Advertisement
 
 
Visit Related About GuideSites:
Antiques Apartment Living/Rental Architecture
Entertaining Home Buying/Selling Home Repair
Interior Decorating Landscaping  
Search About   

 
Sign up for more free newsletters on favorite topics.

You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About House & Home newsletter as batman8672@GMAIL.COM. If you wish to change or remove your email address, please visit:
http://www.about.com/nl/usgs.htm?nl=househomesl&e=batman8672@GMAIL.COM

About respects your privacy. Our Privacy Policy.

Our Contact Information.
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2008 About, Inc.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: