วันพุธที่ 9 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

About House & Home: Holiday Gifts Worth Making & Giving

About.com    House & Home
In the Spotlight | More Topics |
  from Diane Schmidt
I've never been one of those people who can make a stunning gift with just a few basic supplies. But this year I thought I'd try with assistance from our Home and Garden Guides. With these easy to follow instructions, I might just be foregoing the mall in favor of the craft supply store!

 
In the Spotlight
Holiday Soaps - Perfect for a Christmas Stocking
Now the danger of these gorgeous handmade soaps is that you might want to keep them for yourself. Take note: make extras so you can put some in your own stocking, too.

 
           More Topics
Folded Fabric Star Ornament
I have a friend who collects handmade ornaments so I usually end up running to the local import store, hoping to find something unique. But this year, with the help from About's Guide to Quilting, I can make my own ornament that will not only be a one-of-a-kind gift, but will better reflect my love for a very dear friend.

 
Create a Mini Memory Book
Of all the presents I've ever received, the one that stands out in my mind is a memory scrapbook that friends made for me the first time I moved overseas. It was like I took them with me, and I will always, and still do, treasure it - dearly.

 
 
Sponsored Links
 
Feeling Under the Weather?
Evaluating Your Cold Symptoms
How to tell when a runny nose is just a cold, and when it might be turning into something more serious and require a visit to the doctor. More>

House & Home Ads
More from About.com: the Shopping List
 
 
Visit Related About GuideSites:
Antiques Apartment Living/Rental Architecture
Entertaining Home Buying/Selling Home Repair
Interior Decorating Landscaping  
Search About   

 
Sign up for more free newsletters on favorite topics.

You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About House & Home newsletter as batman8672@GMAIL.COM. If you wish to change or remove your email address, please visit:
http://www.about.com/nl/usgs.htm?nl=househomesl&e=batman8672@GMAIL.COM

About respects your privacy. Our Privacy Policy.

Our Contact Information.
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2008 About, Inc.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: