วันพุธที่ 25 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

About House & Home: Last Minute Holiday Tips

About.com    House & Home
In the Spotlight | More Topics |
  from Diane Schmidt
I try not to leave things until the last minute, but I usually underestimate the time needed to get something done. It would help if I at least quadrupled the hours it'll take to complete a certain task. Like if I'm planning on getting all my holiday gift buying done in eight hours, I should probably count on needing eight days instead since I tend to get sidetracked by all the super sales, like the cozy, cute sweaters that happen to be in my size.

 
In the Spotlight
How to Clean Up After a Big Meal
Cleaning up after a big meal has to be the least favorite task of all. My mother had the perfect solution. It was called children.

 
           More Topics
Black Friday Shopping Tips
This is where I get a little lost. Super sales, bargains and freebies always lure me in. Even if I don't need another pot scrubber, if it's on sale, and the last one, I might have to arm wrestle you for it.

 
Feng Shui Thanksgiving Tips
Okay, this is really what it's all about. Family, friends, good food and good company, plus some extra ingredients to ensure your holiday is the best one yet.

 
 
Sponsored Links
 
Feeling Under the Weather?
Evaluating Your Cold Symptoms
How to tell when a runny nose is just a cold, and when it might be turning into something more serious and require a visit to the doctor. More>

House & Home Ads
Advertisement
 
 
Visit Related About GuideSites:
Antiques Apartment Living/Rental Architecture
Entertaining Home Buying/Selling Home Repair
Interior Decorating Landscaping  
Search About   

 
Sign up for more free newsletters on favorite topics.

You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About House & Home newsletter as batman8672@GMAIL.COM. If you wish to change or remove your email address, please visit:
http://www.about.com/nl/usgs.htm?nl=househomesl&e=batman8672@GMAIL.COM

About respects your privacy. Our Privacy Policy.

Our Contact Information.
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2008 About, Inc.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: