วันพุธที่ 11 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2552

About House & Home: Free, Fast and Fun

About.com    House & Home
In the Spotlight | More Topics |
  from Diane Schmidt
In this harsh economic clime, I think we could all use a little more free, fast and fun. Don't you?

 
In the Spotlight
How to Get Free Food
I've always been a sucker for freebies. Just ask my husband who has to wait patiently while I line up for free samples in the grocery store. So, free food? I'm there!

 
           More Topics
9 Tips For Speed Cleaning
I hate cleaning. I think most people do. But what I hate the most about it is the amount of time it takes. Sure, I can waste two hours watching a really bad made-for-TV movie and not feel horrible about it, but make me clean the house for two hours and I feel like I'd just lost an incredible amount of time that I'll never get back. Quick cleaning tips? Count me in!

 
Just Me & You and Hot Tubs For Two
After all that cleaning and standing in line at the grocery store for free food, I long for the soothing comfort of a hot tub. Of course, with Valentine's Day on the horizon, it would be nice to have a hot tub - just for two.

 
 
Sponsored Links
 
Best Moves in a Bad Economy
Save & Invest the Right Way
Find out how to beat a bear market, make smart choices, and keep your cool even when the economy is unpredictable.

House & Home Ads
Advertisement
 
 
Visit Related About GuideSites:
Antiques Apartment Living/Rental Architecture
Entertaining Home Buying/Selling Home Repair
Interior Decorating Landscaping  
Search About   

 
Sign up for more free newsletters on favorite topics.

You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About House & Home newsletter as batman8672@GMAIL.COM. If you wish to change or remove your email address, please visit:
http://www.about.com/nl/usgs.htm?nl=househomesl&e=batman8672@GMAIL.COM

About respects your privacy. Our Privacy Policy.

Our Contact Information.
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2008 About, Inc.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: