วันพุธที่ 20 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

About House & Home: Vision Boards, Ice Rinks & Fun with Fondue

About.com    House & Home
In the Spotlight | More Topics |
  from Diane Schmidt
I don't know about you, but the winter is beginning to drag on a bit too long. My friends tell me that the only way to get through the drab days is to: 1) make future plans 2) have fun outside and 3) eat chocolate fondue.

 
In the Spotlight
Create Your Own Vision Board
I've never been good at planning my future. But I did start my own vision board. Of course, it was pretty empty except for the picture of a house on the beach and a plane to take me there. It wasn't until I checked out this article that I found the inspiration to plan, develop and rearrange my future. The days are starting to brighten already.

 
           More Topics
How to Build a Backyard Ice Rink
I grew up playing hockey with my older cousins on a frozen pond a mile from our house. When there was a full moon, we'd often play long past our curfews, that is, until our parents came to fetch us. There's something magical in skating outdoors under a star-filled sky that makes one thankful for those cold, dark January days.

 
Have Fun with Fondue
I could live on fondue. Seriously. I'd eat it every single night if I could convince my husband that we can live just on cheese and chocolate and warm French bread.

 
 
Sponsored Links
 
Is Your Hound in the Doghouse?
Managing Dog Behavior Problems
Understanding common dog behavior problems like barking, biting, and chewing is key to handling them appropriately. More >

House & Home Ads
Advertisement
 
 
Visit Related About GuideSites:
Antiques Apartment Living/Rental Architecture
Entertaining Home Buying/Selling Home Repair
Interior Decorating Landscaping  
Search About   

 
Sign up for more free newsletters on favorite topics.

You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About House & Home newsletter as batman8672@GMAIL.COM. If you wish to change or remove your email address, please visit:
http://www.about.com/nl/usgs.htm?nl=househomesl&e=batman8672@GMAIL.COM

About respects your privacy. Our Privacy Policy.

Our Contact Information.
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About, Inc.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: