วันพุธที่ 13 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

About House & Home: Learn Something New

About.com    House & Home
In the Spotlight | More Topics |
  from Diane Schmidt
If January leaves you feeling a little deflated, why not research a new career, take up a new hobby or maybe even start a new business?

 
In the Spotlight
Learn About Architecture Online (and Free!)
I once took a course on Gothic cathedrals, thinking that an in depth knowledge of flying buttresses and nave arcades would lend me an air of mystery at dinner parties. What I found instead was a deep appreciation for the architecture around me, and now when I walk through the city, I tend to see things that would have escaped me before.

 
           More Topics
Learn How to Quilt
I just inherited a quilt from my Aunt, who inherited it from my Great Grandmother. It's incredibly detailed, with patterns so rich and stitching so fine, I am in awe of the patience, skill and love that my Great Grandmother must have put into its creation. It's made me realize that quilting is more than just a hobby, it's an art: one that can inspire and provide comfort to successive generations.

 
Learn How to Start a Flea Market Business
Growing up, our neighbors started their own flea market business. They were both history teachers who were tired of the classroom, so instead they used their love of the past to build a very prosperous future.

 
 
Sponsored Links
 
Feeling Under the Weather?
Evaluating Your Cold Symptoms
How to tell when a runny nose is just a cold, and when it might be turning into something more serious and require a visit to the doctor. More>

House & Home Ads
Advertisement
 
 
Visit Related About GuideSites:
Antiques Apartment Living/Rental Architecture
Entertaining Home Buying/Selling Home Repair
Interior Decorating Landscaping  
Search About   

 
Sign up for more free newsletters on favorite topics.

You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About House & Home newsletter as batman8672@GMAIL.COM. If you wish to change or remove your email address, please visit:
http://www.about.com/nl/usgs.htm?nl=househomesl&e=batman8672@GMAIL.COM

About respects your privacy. Our Privacy Policy.

Our Contact Information.
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About, Inc.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: