วันพุธที่ 18 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2556

About Home: Stressfree Hosting & Last Minute Holiday Tips

If you can't see this email, click here

About


From Diane Schmidt, your About Home Editor
I can't believe Christmas is a week away and I still haven't put up the lights or decked the halls and have yet to figure out where everyone is going to sleep. My in-laws arrive on Sunday and with them comes the first of the holiday crowd. Don't get me wrong - I love having guests. I just don't know how I'll get it all done in time. So, this week, it's all about last minute stuff, including how to be a great host without too much stress.

Get Organized for the Holidays
I know what you're thinking - if I haven't organized my holiday hosting yet, I have no chance of getting it all together by the time my guests arrive. And that's what I thought until I saw this incredibly helpful and detailed guide to getting our home in shape, in time. Whew!
Search Related Topics:  holidays  time management  tips

Bedeck Your Bath For Holiday Guests
While I'm grateful to have three full bathrooms, our guest bathrooms are pretty boring, mostly because we focused our decorating attention on the master. So now that all the bathrooms will be in full use, we need some help to make them warm and inviting and functional,too.

How to Survive the Stress of Holiday Entertaining
I'm now pretty confident that I'll be ready for my guests' arrival, but I'm not sure I can do a week of hosting without some stressful moments or hours and maybe even days. So when I came across this guide to de-stressing my hosting duties, I knew I could not only make it through but actually enjoy every moment.
Search Related Topics:  christmas parties  holidays  entertaining mistakes

Christmas Craft Ideas and Activities
Last, but certainly not least, is this list of fun things for the little ones to do while we adults lounge in front of the fire with eggnog in hand. The other great thing? Most of these crafts and activities don't require a lot of preparation or stuff. In fact, a lot of things you'll already have around the house. How easy is that?
Search Related Topics:  holiday crafts  christmas 


Related Searches
Featured Articles
5 Feng Shui Tips for Christmas
Poinsettia Picture Gallery
The Cost of Caring for a Rabbit
Santa Postcard Collection
Treating Ice on Sidewalks and Driveways
How to Unclog a Drain

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Home newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 

Advertisement

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: