วันพุธที่ 11 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2556

About Home: Holiday Gift Giving Made Easy

If you can't see this email, click here

About


From Diane Schmidt, your About Home Editor
No matter which holiday you're celebrating, it usually means buying gifts for family friends and sometimes people you really don't know very well - your child's teacher, for the dreaded gift-exchange at work or the plumber who made that emergency house-call in the middle of the night. Give a gift that will bring joy to the receiver instead of collecting dust in the spare-room closet.

Inspired Gift Ideas for the Hobbyist
Everyone has a hobby. But not everyone receives a gift that supports that inner passion. Check out this extensive list of gift giving suggestions that will inspire, spark their creativity and tell them just how much you care.
Search Related Topics:  gifts  hosting  appliances

Gift Ideas for the Woodworker or Handy Person
I bet if you asked people on your list if they like to work with wood, a resounding number would say that they do. Like my physiotherapist. After knowing him for almost two years, I was surprised when he told me about his hobby. But now I know what to get him for Christmas thanks to this list of gift ideas worth giving.
Search Related Topics:  woodworking safety  finishing  jigsaws

What's Hot and Not in Home Theater Gift Giving
Every year, I'm stumped by what to get my father-in-law for Christmas. He has everything he needs and if he doesn't have it, he goes out and buys it. But this time, I think I've found the perfect gift on this list of what's hot (aka, he doesn't have it yet!) this holiday season.

Fun Gift Ideas for the Gardener (or Would-be)
Even though I consider myself a novice gardener, I always appreciate garden gifts that keep me thinking of spring and all things green. My favorite from these extensive lists? The garden kneeler seat that would be oh-so helpful once the garden is planted.
Search Related Topics:  gifts for gardeners  garden tools  containers


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Dog Gift Guide
Ergonomic Tips for Christmas Gift Wrapping
Why is My Car Shaking?
Best Low Light Plants for that Shady Corner
How to Deal with Bad Neighbors
Winter Pest Control

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Home newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 

Advertisement

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: