วันพุธที่ 19 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2551

About House & Home: Stuff You Can Do for Under $20

About.com    House & Home
In the Spotlight | More Topics |
  from Diane Schmidt
These days, I'm all about saving money. I suppose that's why I've been trying to convince my family that exchanging niceties instead of gifts might be a more cost-effective way of celebrating the holidays. Of course, that would exclude Uncle Ned. Uncle Ned is like Scrooge except we're still waiting for the happy ending.

 
In the Spotlight
Freshen Up a Room For Less Than $15
And I'm not talking about a couple of bottles of air freshener or getting Uncle Ned to put on some cologne. Instead, this article gets you thinking about how such simple touches can transform a room without needing to break the piggy bank.

 
           More Topics
Grow Some Luck for Under 10 Bucks
I've never been lucky. I could buy a zillion lottery tickets and never even win $10. In fact, when I was seven years old, I purchased 15 tickets for a draw for an enormous chocolate Santa. Only 16 tickets were sold. My sister purchased the 16th ticket. Needless to say, I didn't speak to her for a week afterward as she refused to share the Santa with me even though I plugged an entire month's allowance into the draw.

 
Go Shopping for Gifts Under $20
Okay, so maybe my idea of low cost gifts was going a little far. But then again, you don't know my family. I'd love a holiday where we traded niceties instead of the usual. In fact, I'd pay money just to make it happen...

 
 
Sponsored Links
 
Best Moves in a Bad Economy
Save & Invest the Right Way
Find out how to beat a bear market, make smart choices, and keep your cool even when the economy is unpredictable.

House & Home Ads
Advertisement
 
 
Visit Related About GuideSites:
Antiques Apartment Living/Rental Architecture
Entertaining Home Buying/Selling Home Repair
Interior Decorating Landscaping  
Search About   

 
Sign up for more free newsletters on favorite topics.

You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About House & Home newsletter as batman8672@GMAIL.COM. If you wish to change or remove your email address, please visit:
http://www.about.com/nl/usgs.htm?nl=househomesl&e=batman8672@GMAIL.COM

About respects your privacy. Our Privacy Policy.

Our Contact Information.
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2008 About, Inc.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: