āļ§ัāļ™āļĻุāļāļĢ์āļ—ี่ 28 āļāļĢāļāļŽāļēāļ„āļĄ āļž.āļĻ. 2566

Re: My Friend It's #Trending Szn ðŸ’Ŋ

View this email in your browser

Hi My Friend!
 

I'm here for an on-trend summer and, as my besties, I know you are, too! I've been keeping a close eye on the summer sunnies game and I'm here to report my findings on what's trending with you.

 

First up, chic and classic neutrals, like the espresso tortoise Bellas, are becoming a fast favorite for summer into fall. Also, easy aviator lenses, like gold purple mirror Tahoes, are on everyone's must-have wishlist. And it's also all about a pop of fun color, like with some bright gold pink mirror Kokos.

 

Get #TRENDING for the summer!

 

Happy Shopping!

❤️ Olivia S.

SHOP BOGO FREE TRENDING SHADES
SHOP BUY 2 GET 3 FREE
Copyright © 2023 DIFF, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
DIFF
19701 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 260
Torrance, CA 90502

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

āđ„āļĄ่āļĄีāļ„āļ§āļēāļĄāļ„ิāļ”āđ€āļŦ็āļ™: