วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 1 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2565

My top 3 holiday gifts for 2022 [Tina’s favorites]

Skip the stores and check these out instead
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

   Zero-Hassle Returns

SHOP
BLOG
REVIEWS
REWARDS
I love helping people achieve their health goals. That's why every month I share the scientifically backed products I use to feel my best....
If you're like me…
 
The thought of braving the holiday crowds at the mall is enough to make you reach for another cap of Just Calm :)
 
So to help you avoid the hassle, today I'm sharing a few of my absolute favorite online gifts for 2022…
 
And there's something here for everyone!
 
1. Annmarie Skincare (the perfect stocking stuffer)
 
Let's be real: Finding a non-toxic skin care product that actually works is hard!
 
That's why I was so excited when I came across this brand. It checks all the boxes for effective, made-safe, clean, and sustainable.
 
Since I've been using Annmarie, friends and even people I don't know stop me to tell me my skin looks "healthy and glowing!"...
 
Even Billy gave me a compliment the other day (see husbands do pay attention sometimes!)
 
As their gift to the Just Thrive community, Annmarie is offering the perfect stocking stuffer:
 
For less than $20, you'll get 3 products to try plus FREE SHIPPING…
 
You'll also get a $10 coupon to use for a future order - which makes this an absolute no brainer in my opinion.
 
 
2. Green Kid Crafts (brain toy of the year!)
 
Want something for the kiddos that's NOT candy or more video games?
 
I've never seen anything like… Each month, a themed box will arrive filled with 4-6 Science and Art projects plus a 12-page magazine.
 
My nieces and nephews LOVE the variety and it keeps them busy for hours…
 
And I feel good knowing they're spending time learning.
 
For a limited time, Just Thrive customers can get 50% by using the code: Jolly50
 
 
3. Higher Dose (my favorite self care gadget)
 
I've saved my fave for last…
 
The higher dose infrared sauna blanket encourages deep, deep relaxation while improving your circulation…
 
Plus you get the benefits of a spa sauna right in the comfort of your home, anytime!
 
The other day I came home ready to get cozy with my higher dose blanket, and Billy was using it!
 
Now that I think about it, we should have got one each :)
 
This month only, the Just Thrive community can save up to $550 on a blanket or bundle offer…
 
And in case you were wondering… YES! You deserve it!
 
 
So go ahead…
 
Grab your favorite gift - or grab all three!
 
But hurry! I wouldn't be surprised if these popular gifts run out of stock.
Tina
With gratitude,
Tina Anderson
Just Thrive | Founder
P.S. Don't wait until the last minute to get your shopping out of the way.
 
Save yourself the stress and anxiety and get it done now while it's top of mind.
 
Here are the links again:
 

>> Get the Annmarie Skincare package here

>> Get the Green Kid Crafts here

 
Free Shipping in the US | Satisfaction Guarantee
LET'S CONTINUE THE CONVERSATION
ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Update your email preferences here. No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe. 810 Busse Highway, Park Ridge, IL, 60068
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: