วันศุกร์ที่ 4 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2565

NEW! Grey Shades Added to Markdown

View this email in your browser

Hi Besties,

IDK if I've told you this before, but GREY is my favorite neutral shade! It carries the emphasis of black without any of the harshnesses, and it's truly flattering on every skin tone!

As the weather cools down, I love to mirror the season with my fave grey sunnies!

When I want a sleek look, I love the Becky IV shades in tempete grey crystal, now just $65.40! For a stand-out aviator, I can't live without the Camden in night sky grey for $69.00. And for a true grey-on-grey feel, the Maxwell shades in night sky grey gradient at $63.00 always do the trick!

 

Happy Shopping!

 

❤️ Olivia S.

SHOP BOGO MARKDOWNS
Copyright © 2022 DIFF, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
DIFF
19701 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 260
Torrance, CA 90502

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: