วันพุธที่ 2 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

About House & Home: Express Your Love this Mother's Day

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Diane Schmidt, your About House & Home Editor
Every Mother's Day I think about the clay necklace I made for my mom when I was seven and how she wore it to every special occasion even though it broke several times and the clay started to crack. I found that necklace after she died, wrapped in some tissue with a note to me that said it was the best Mother's Day gift she'd ever received. I keep that note with me, always.

Mother's Day Flowers
You don't need to spend a lot to show your love. Sometimes, simple is better and what better way to tell her how much you care than giving her something beautiful, just like her.
See More About:  cut flowers  flower gifts  garden supplies

Unique Mother's Day Gifts
If you're trying to think of something different - a gift that speaks to her charms and quirks - then check out this great list of ideas that will reflect your love and her uniqueness.

Mother's Day Scrapbooking Ideas
A friend of mine made a scrapbook for her mother - with images and stories about their relationship - and I thought, what a great gift idea - so personal, handcrafted with care and love.

Home Theater Gifts For Mom
I once bought my mother a television for Mother's Day and she was so grateful, she cried. Need I say more?

 


House & Home Ads
Featured Articles
How to Sit in Front of a Computer
Dog Grooming Basics
How to Plant a Tree
How to Clean Baseball Uniforms
Apartment Money Basics
How to Fix a Broken Sprinkler Head

 

More from About.com

Bake Sale Bestsellers
Make your next bake sale a profitable one with these irresistible recipes. More>



Macaroni and Cheese
Oodles of delicious macaroni and cheese recipes, from old fashioned classics to spiced-up versions. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About House & Home newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2012 About.com
 

Advertisement

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: