วันพุธที่ 21 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

About House & Home: Holiday Time Savers

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Diane Schmidt, your About House & Home Editor
Even though I had carefully planned each holiday task, including all the gift-buying, decorating and Christmas baking, I'm still going to run out of time. I could cut back on all the stuff I want to do, but instead, I turned to About's Home and Garden Guides for tips to save time and money for a stress-free holiday.

Christmas Decorating in 5 Minutes
Whether you have five minutes or four hours, this guide will show you how to decorate your home in the time it takes for the coffee to brew, the cookies to bake or the turkey to cook.

8 Quick Holiday Travel Tips
Our family is traveling this Christmas, and while I've been concentrating on all the other prep, I haven't thought at all about our travel plans. I only realized this yesterday. So I was glad to find these quick tips for traveling during the holidays.
See More About:  travel  organizing tips  productivity

Last Minute Holiday Dinner Tips
Dinner is usually the most stressful task on your to-do list. This year, I'm not the one having to prepare the family feast, but because I feel sorry for my sister, who'll be roasting a dinner for a group of 22 hungry individuals, I sent her these last minute holiday dinner tips.
See More About:  gift ideas  holidays  hosting

Save Time & Money with Affordable Gift Giving Ideas
My favorite last minute gift from this long list is a restaurant coupon - perfect for the whole family. With the number of presents we give and receive that are never used, these suggestions are not only practical and affordable, but fun, too.

 


House & Home Ads
Featured Articles
Get Your Home Ready to Entertain
Christmas Flower Gift Baskets
10 Great Dog Toys for Under $10
Fabric Gift Wrap
Decorate Your Home with Red
How to Fix a Cracked Floor Tile

 

More from About.com

Living with Depression
By obtaining the correct medical intervention and learning better coping skills, you can not only live with depression, but live well. More>



9 Symptoms of Depression
If you have experienced five or more of these symptoms within the same two week period, this could be indicative of an episode of depression. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About House & Home newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2011 About.com
 

Advertisement

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: