วันพุธที่ 8 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

About House & Home: Gift Giving Ideas for Under $50

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Diane Schmidt, your About House & Home Editor
My holiday gift list is incomplete. There are a lot of question marks beside people's names since I have no idea what to get them. Instead of panicking, I turned to our Home and Garden Guides for some help and decided to share their gift suggestions with you - all for under $50.

Best Kitchen Gifts Under $40
Wow! Over 25 gifts for under $40 that will not only satisfy the hard-to-buy-for, but will ensure that your gift will be well-used and loved. My favorite? The chocolate melting pot. Now, who wouldn't want one of those?
See More About:  gift ideas  gift baskets  home decor

Green Gifts for Under $50
Ten gifts for the people on your list who prefer to recycle and reuse rather than buy new. My favorite? A cheese serving platter made from used chalkboards. And if guests are confused by the artisan cheeses you're serving, write the name on the board itself - yes, chalk is included.

Gardening Gifts for Under $25
Even though I consider myself a novice gardener, I always appreciate garden-themed gifts, especially now that winter is here. My favorite? The microwavable corn bags. The sore neck I developed from bending over my Christmas shopping list feels better already.
See More About:  containers  plant for sun  container photos

Woodworking Gifts for Under $50
I bet if you asked people on your list if they like to work with wood, a resounding number would say that they do. Like my physiotherapist. After knowing him for almost two years, I was surprised when he told me about his hobby. But now I know what to get him for Christmas: A ZEM hearing protector. It'll not only protect him from noisy woodworking projects but also my endless complaints about the exercises he gives me to do.
See More About:  woodworking safety  finishing  jigsaws

 


House & Home Ads
Featured Articles
The 12 Days of Home and Garden Holidays
Stocking Stuffers for Knitters
How to Repair Your Furnace
All About Attic Storage
Winter Auto Maintenance Checklist
Apartment Rental Tips

 

More from About.com

Great Gadget Gifts
iPad or iPod? Kindle or Nook? Point-and-shoot or DIL camera? If you're confused by this year's must-have gadgets, check out our top picks. More>



The Gift of Entertainment
The lowdown on the latest holiday releases, plus recommendations on the best in music, movies and more. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About House & Home newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 

Advertisement

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: