วันพุธที่ 19 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

About House & Home: Plan a Graduation Party

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Diane Schmidt, your About House & Home Editor
I just received an invitation to a friend's college graduation. This is such an amazing accomplishment considering the number of barriers and obstacles she had to overcome, all while balancing a stressful job with the needs of a growing family. She's truly my hero and I plan on celebrating her success with these tips from our Home and Garden Guides.

Plan a Graduation Party
The same friend's husband recently told me that for his graduation party his parents decided a slide show of embarrassing baby pictures was the perfect opening act. Of course, their real motivation was to provide their son a much-needed incentive to find a job and move out of the basement.

Crafts for Graduation Parties, Gifts, and Decorations
I've never been a crafty person, but my friend always appreciates the effort someone puts into making a homemade gift. From this list of great ideas for creating a spectacular graduation celebration, I plan on stealing her kids for an afternoon so they can stop me from using too much glitter.

DIY Custom Graduation Tassel
This is just the best idea ever! My friend is really into her graduation colors, even to the point of ensuring that her shoes match the Dean's robe. I can't think of anything she'd love more than her own custom-made graduation tassel. I'll just have to stay away from the glitter.

Give Your Grad a Unique Gift of Feng Shui
When I read this article, I knew this would be the perfect gift for my graduating friend. Not only can this gift help her with her post-graduation plans, but it's such an individualized gift - something so personal and unique that I know for sure no one else will think of it...unless her husband reads this newsletter.

 


House & Home Ads
Featured Articles
How to Grow Strawberries
How to Install Landscape Fabrics
Add Value to Your Antiques
Spring Home Selling Tips
Horse Health Check
How To Install an Ice Maker

 

More from About.com

Great Stuff Kids Love
From the hottest tunes and best online videos to favorite books and classic toys, here are our top picks for the kids in your life. More >



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About House & Home newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 

Advertisement

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: