วันพุธที่ 14 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

About House & Home: Revamp Your Outdoor Space on a Budget

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Diane Schmidt, your About House & Home Editor
With the longer days and the warmer evenings, I'm ready to get outside. However, while I might be ready my patio isn't. It still bares the signs of having come through a hard winter. Just like me, it needs a good makeover, but without breaking our springtime budget.

10 Tips for Finding Inexpensive Patio Furniture
There's nothing like new patio furniture to turn a tired deck into a great outdoor space. But new furniture can cost more than sending your first child to college. At least that's what I thought until I came across this informative article on how to find patio furniture that won't break the bank.

5 Tips for Landscaping on a Budget
Free fertilizer, cheap plants and easy to design stone walkways. Need I say more?

Make Fabulous Container Gardens on a Budget
Last spring I spent a fortune on our patio containers. This year, I'm following the sage advice of About's Guide to Container Gardening and turning some of our unused household items into unique patio pieces.

Free Woodworking Projects for Your Patio, Deck or Backyard
If you're a regular reader you'll know that I'm not good with tools. But following these free woodworking tutorials, I've been able to make my own planters without involving our local hospital's emergency room.

 


House & Home Ads
Featured Articles
Clean and Seal Your Deck
Clicker Train Your Cat
Spring Soap Projects
How to Buy an Affordable Home
Remove Springtime Stains
How to Plant Shrubs

 

More from About.com

Disney Trip Planner
Everything you need to plan the perfect Disney vacation -- from when to go and what to do, to saving money and picking a hotel. More >



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About House & Home newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 

Advertisement

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: