วันพุธที่ 14 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

About House & Home: 25 Ways To Be a Cheaper Housekeeper

About.com    House & Home
In the Spotlight | More Topics |
  from Diane Schmidt
I never used to think about how much I spent on cleaning products until my sister remarked on the number of different kinds of spray bottles stashed in various cupboards around our house. I just thought having so many would somehow - magically - keep my house cleaner.

 
In the Spotlight
25 Ways To Be a Cheaper Housekeeper
Going through this informative list, I realize just how much time, energy and money I waste on cleaning the house. I also found out that some cleaning jobs can be avoided completely if only I can train some members of my family - who shall remain nameless - to remove their shoes when they come in the door.

 
           More Topics
Save Money by Making Your Own Cleaners
Now, this is pretty cool. I can make my own cleaners for very little cost. Plus, it saves me the time required to dig out my reading glasses just to find out that the product has a zillion chemicals that I can't even pronounce.

 
Vinegar - the Miracle Laundry Product
Vinegar is your friend. That's what my mother used to tell me. She used it to clean everything, but I don't think she every thought of using it in the laundry where it can fight tough stains, odor and a whole lot more for just pennies a load. Amazing.

 
 
Sponsored Links
 
Planning Your First Cruise
Which Cruise is Right for You?
Do you want to lounge by a pool or hike? Dress up for dinner or go casual? Answering these 10 questions will help you pick the perfect cruise vacation.

House & Home Ads
Advertisement
 
 
Visit Related About GuideSites:
Antiques Apartment Living/Rental Architecture
Entertaining Home Buying/Selling Home Repair
Interior Decorating Landscaping  
Search About   

 
Sign up for more free newsletters on favorite topics.

You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About House & Home newsletter as batman8672@GMAIL.COM. If you wish to change or remove your email address, please visit:
http://www.about.com/nl/usgs.htm?nl=househomesl&e=batman8672@GMAIL.COM

About respects your privacy. Our Privacy Policy.

Our Contact Information.
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2008 About, Inc.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: